40 x 48 Rackable Plastic FDA Pallet w/ Lip - Blue
One Way's new rackable pallet combines strength and economy in a lightweight one-piece design for superior performance at an affordable price. Fabricated of recycled HDPE plastics, these rackable pallets feature a picture frame bottom with runners on all four sides for stability. They are ideal for use in warehouse racking systems, as well as stack loading, closed loop transport, floor storage and automated material handling applications. In addition, these pallets are engineered so that the bottom pallet can handle the full static load when loaded pallets are stacked 2 or more high; and offer unsupported rack capacities up to 2,200 lbs. Available in a standard size of 48 x 40-inches, these pallets may be fitted with optional rubber grommets or a lip to keep contents from slipping.
- Cost effective
- Extraordinary weight-to-load capacity ratio
- Resistant to insects, bacteria and fungi
- No sirex treatment required
- Excellent usability for block stacking by cruciform perimeter base
- Environmentally friendly product of 100% regenerated plastics, completely recyclable