40 x 48 Rackable Stackable Solid Deck Plastic FDA Pallet - Blue - Metal Reinforcing Rods
One Way's new rackable, stackable plastic pallet combines strength and economy in a lightweight design for superior performance at an affordable price. Fabricated of recycled polypropylene, this rackable pallet features a single-piece 6 runner base for added stability. They are ideal for use in warehouse racking systems, as well as stack loading, closed loop shipping, distribution, production floor storage, automated material handling, and export applications. Superior engineering allows the bottom pallet to handle full static loads when loaded and stacked; pallet achieves unsupported racking capacities up to 2,800 lbs. Available in a standard size of 48 x 40-inches, these pallets may be fitted with optional rubber grommets or a lip to keep contents from slipping.
FDA Approved Pallet
Metal Reinforcing Rods for added capacity and durability.
- Cost effective
- Extraordinary weight-to-load capacity ratio
- Resistant to insects, bacteria and fungi
- No sirex treatment required
- Excellent usability for block stacking by cruciform perimeter base
- Environmentally friendly recycled polypropylene is completely recyclable