20 x 24 Molded Wood Pallet - Export ReadyPW-S-2024-NX
Natual wood pallet color helps shoppers focus on products, instead of the pallet. Sealed to eliminate moisture common with corrugated pallets.
This 20" x 24" nestable, molded wood pallet has a 750 lb. dynamic load capacity and is made resin-molded wood fibers using a high-pressure / high-heat process for the ultimate water and mold resistance.
A light 8.5 lbs pallet weight makes it ideal for domestic shipping, export shipping, and air freight.
Processed wood manufacturing is free from ISPM-15 regulations; pest-free and export ready!
Molded Presswood Pallet Features & Benefits
Lightweight & Stiffness of Wood: This 20" x 24" pallet weighs under 10 lbs. while maintaining structural integrity of conventional wooden pallets and plastic pallets. They are durable enough for reuse and inexpensive enough to be expendable, making them ideal for short-term return and reuse programs or single/export use.
Nestable Space-Saving Design: Space-saving 4:1 nesting ratio of 4:1 provides handling & storage cost savings over traditional block or stringer pallets; both in the warehouse and on the road.
Safe and Practical Protection: A nail-free, one piece design with rounded corners - reduces damage to retail floors and reduces waste by protection inventory. Most importantly, the safe design helps to minimize employee and customer injury during handling.
Presswood Pallet Handling Advice:
- Presswood Pallets shed small amounts of wood particle during handling
- Presswood pallets should be kept dry.
- While Presswood Pallets are stiffer than most plastic pallets, they aren't as forgiving if impact properties are a priority.
Export Ready: Molded Presswood Pallets are acceptable for import/export in any country. They are not regulated by IPPC-ISPM 15 because they are considered "processed wood". The high heat manufacturing process and resin binder eliminate the need for additional treatments against pests.
- Nestable, space-saving design
- 4-way entry
- Inexpensive enough for single/export/one way use
- Solid deck loading platform
- Manufactured from recycled wood, often wood pallets
- Non-slip deck
- More aesthetically pleasing than wood pallets
- For indoor use only
- Not for food or clean room operations